NIAID continues to encourage qualified investigators with expertise in infectious and immune-mediated diseases, including primary immunodeficiency diseases (PID) to submit applications in response to NIH-wide announcements to help elucidate the molecular basis of these disorders and to advance precision therapies.
- Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases/Inborn Errors of Immunity (R01): PAR-18-712
- Exploratory / Developmental Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R21): PAR-17-333
- Small Grants on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R03): PAR-17-332
- Molecular and Genetic Characterization of Inborn Errors of Immunity (R01): PAR-19-078
- Molecular and Genetic Characterization of Inborn Errors of Immunity (R21): PAR-19-079
The NIH, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and other participating Institutes, support several funding opportunities for clinical trials in broad scientific areas that represent the interests and competencies of investigators.
- Investigator Initiated Extended Clinical Trial (R01): PAR-18-630
- NIH Exploratory/Developmental Research Grant Program (R21): PAR-19-054
- NIAID SBIR Phase II Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U44): PAR-18-632
- NIAID Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U01): PAR-18-633
- NIAID Clinical Trial Planning Grant (R34): PAR-16-272
- Expanding Extramural Research Opportunities at the NIH Clinical Center (U01): PAR-18-879